Kindergarten Open House
Tuesday, Sept 5
1-2pm in assigned classrooms
2-3pm on the Bryant playground
All our incoming Kindergarteners are invited to visit with their teachers and explore their new classrooms on Tuesday. You should be hearing from your teacher soon to learn your classroom assignment and schedule your introductory meetings. Then stick around for the final Kinder playdate out on the Bryant playground. Celebrate the end of summer and make some new friends for the entire family!
Bryant parent volunteers who have direct contact with students such as classroom volunteers, field trip chaperones, volunteers providing support on the Playground and in the Lunchroom; volunteers providing support in the Computer Lab, Library, Running Club, Math Champs, Chess Club, Art Docents, Room Parents, Writer’s Celebration, Field Day, Bryant Blast, Drama and other activities need to complete the following requirements:
- Complete the Volunteer Application-Screening-Disclosure Form (p.1-4) annually (school year) (download to your hard drive then fill out on your computer or print out and fill by hand)
- Provide a copy of valid photo ID* (*Only submit a copy of your valid photo ID if it has expired since the last time you submitted a screening form)
- Review the on-line Volunteer Handbook
- Review the Volunteer Policy #5630
- Complete the on-line Adult Sexual Misconduct Prevention course (one time) (17 minutes) send a screen shot of ASM certificate or make a copy
We’d like to invite you to join us as members of the Bryant PTSA. Membership is a great way to support the largest volunteer association dedicated to child advocacy and programs benefitting children in Seattle and nationwide.
Top Five Reasons to Join the PTSA:
- Build a partnership between our school and our families.
Vote on the Bryant PTSA budget, on resolutions, and for the Bryant PTSA Executive Board.
- Help fund PTSA scholarships and grants.
- Provide a legislative voice for our children in Olympia and in Washington, D.C.
- Get exclusive member discounts at businesses like Great Wolf Lodge, Barnes & Noble, and Kinko’s/Fedex
Your PTSA membership needs to be renewed every year. Hit the ground running this year. Download your membership form today and join one of the strongest PTSA’s in our region. For more information contact the Membership Co-Chairs Ann Sonnen and Mary-Britt Love.
LASER is currently looking for energetic, reliable, and creative candidates to work part-time in their after-school program with potential of full-time during day camps at Bryant and Laurelhurst. Salary Range is $15+/hr DOE. Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent. Prior childcare experience and Associate/Bachelor Degrees are a plus.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org