It’s finally here! Rain or shine, we’ll be Blasting on Saturday, noon-4pm! Bring all your family and friends for a fun day of games and activities inside and out. And come hungry! We’ll be serving up banh mi and hotdogs, as well as all your favorite carnival goodies!
Some of the highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Beat the Bucket featuring our 5th Graders
- Ropeworks jump rope demonstrations and workshops
- Pony Rides
- Cake Walk
- Raffle Baskets
- and so much more!
Bryant’s annual carnival and fundraiser, the Bryant Blast, will take place on Saturday, May 13, from noon-4 p.m. We need you to join our team of nearly 255 volunteers to make this fun-filled day a success!
The Blast’s SignUp Genius site is open and ready for your support. Sign-up for your preferred volunteer job and time slot now! Don’t delay so you can choose the job of your choice.
This year’s Blast will include time honored favorites such as pony rides, sno-cones, cake walk, face painting and high sought after raffle baskets. We’ll also have 2 performances and kids workshops with Ropeworks for jump roping fun. New this year — Gaga Ball, Mathnasium.
We look forward to seeing you on May 13th!
The Bryant Blast will be held on Saturday, May 13th from 12 pm – 4 pm. Plan for pony rides, fun games and activities, sno-cones, tasty food and much, much more!
Wanna help plan the Blast? It can’t happen without you! We need assistance in the following areas. Contact the Blast Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in helping.
- Raffle Baskets — Love to shop? Enjoy creating fun prize baskets? Then this is the job for you! Join our raffle basket team to assist with collecting items and creating these highly sought after Blast items!
- Crazy Hats — Do you enjoy seeing what fun creations Bryant kids come up with to sell at the Blast? We need 1 to 2 volunteer to take the lead in getting hat supplies to rooms, collecting finished hats and determining ticket price per hat for the day of the Blast. No artistic talent needed!
- Face Paint Lead — Do you have a flair for face painting or just enjoy creating a fun space for kids to get an awesome design on Blast day? We need 1 volunteer to take the reins and organize the designs for the day. Much of this work is already complete from last year’s lead. This position doesn’t require much time but you’d need to be available to set up the station on the day of the Blast.
We need cakes, LOTS OF CAKES, for the popular and delicious Bryant Blast cake walk. Have fun, be creative, and bake (or just decorate!) using the 2016 GOLD, SILVER, BLAST! theme. Sign up to bring in a cake (or 5!) today!
Want to know how you can win one of those amazing raffle baskets that will be on the stage during the Bryant Blast? Can’t come to the Blast? Now you can pre-order Raffle tickets and the raffle committee will do all of the work for you!
Just return your order form to the front office or through kid mail along with a check made out to the Bryant PTSA and your work is done! We have already received some show stopping items for those much anticipated baskets and you can take it all home for just $1! Read more
We’re about halfway to filling all our spots, but there are still some choice jobs available indoors and out, including staffing our new Beat the Bucket game which you won’t want to miss! Parent and community volunteers are essential to making Blast a success, so please sign up now. Shifts are about 2 hours long, so you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the Blast when you’re not on the clock. There are also special shifts just for our 5th graders. Be sure to sign them up for one or two shifts. The younger kids love to see them!
Show your support for Bryant and order the Blast t-shirt designed by 5th grader, Beck Sweeney. New this year is the chance to artistically personalize your shirt AT the 2016 Bryant Blast T-shirt table!
Download and submit your order forms by Friday, April 29th.
Questions? Contact Jamie Lynn Kimbrough