Come join the fun at Bryant Field Day on Friday, June 17th! Volunteers are needed to help with events for K-2nd grade from 8-10 a.m., and 3rd-5th grade from Noon-2 p.m.
If you’re not able to attend Field Day, but would still like to help, we also need families to fill water balloons (provided), donate sidewalk chalk, and loan large plastic tubs.
***Please complete the SPS volunteer requirements if you wish to volunteer for Field Day. Find the volunteer forms and links on-line or pick them up outside the Bryant office. All volunteers receive an email confirmation once they are approved. Questions about volunteer requirements? Please contact Ann Marie Patterson, Volunteer Coordinator.
Please feel free to contact Julie Matz or Erin Johnson for more information or questions regarding Field Day.
It’s finally here! Rain or shine, we’ll be Blasting on Saturday, noon-4pm! Bring all your family and friends for a fun day of games and activities inside and out. And come hungry! We’ll be serving up banh mi and hotdogs, as well as all your favorite carnival goodies!
Some of the highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Beat the Bucket featuring our 5th Graders
- Ropeworks jump rope demonstrations and workshops
- Pony Rides
- Cake Walk
- Raffle Baskets
- and so much more!
Bryant’s annual carnival and fundraiser, the Bryant Blast, will take place on Saturday, May 13, from noon-4 p.m. We need you to join our team of nearly 255 volunteers to make this fun-filled day a success!
The Blast’s SignUp Genius site is open and ready for your support. Sign-up for your preferred volunteer job and time slot now! Don’t delay so you can choose the job of your choice.
This year’s Blast will include time honored favorites such as pony rides, sno-cones, cake walk, face painting and high sought after raffle baskets. We’ll also have 2 performances and kids workshops with Ropeworks for jump roping fun. New this year — Gaga Ball, Mathnasium.
We look forward to seeing you on May 13th!
The Bryant Blast will be held on Saturday, May 13th from 12 pm – 4 pm. Plan for pony rides, fun games and activities, sno-cones, tasty food and much, much more!
Wanna help plan the Blast? It can’t happen without you! We need assistance in the following areas. Contact the Blast Committee at email@example.com if you’re interested in helping.
- Raffle Baskets — Love to shop? Enjoy creating fun prize baskets? Then this is the job for you! Join our raffle basket team to assist with collecting items and creating these highly sought after Blast items!
- Crazy Hats — Do you enjoy seeing what fun creations Bryant kids come up with to sell at the Blast? We need 1 to 2 volunteer to take the lead in getting hat supplies to rooms, collecting finished hats and determining ticket price per hat for the day of the Blast. No artistic talent needed!
- Face Paint Lead — Do you have a flair for face painting or just enjoy creating a fun space for kids to get an awesome design on Blast day? We need 1 volunteer to take the reins and organize the designs for the day. Much of this work is already complete from last year’s lead. This position doesn’t require much time but you’d need to be available to set up the station on the day of the Blast.
The 24th Annual 5th Grade Bryant Science Fair is coming soon! Please join the 5th grade students and their Scientist Mentors from UW for fascinating science presentations and demonstrations. All Bryant students and families are invited to this celebration of science.
When? Thursday, March 9th, 7-8pm.
Where? 5th Grade hallway and classrooms
When does my 5th grader need to be at their display board?
Students will have each signed up for a shift to present their display boards. Check with your student to see if they are on Shift A (7-7:30 pm ) or Shift B (7:30-8pm).
Questions? Contact Lauren Abraham
The Bryant online auction opens on March 6. One week to go! Get ready for the bidding fun with a sneak peek at everything the committee has gathered for this year’s auction. See the more than 200 items donated by our local community at 32auctions.com/Bryant2017.
If you love Bryant, and the great community our school fosters and serves, this is an exciting way to show your support. It’s ALSO an awesome way to support the neighborhood businesses that generously stepped up to donate items for our auction. All proceeds go directly to the Bryant PTSA, which works tirelessly to give back to the school that gives our kids so much.
Indeed, our auction builds community on many levels; we’re excited to open it to you now for a preview! What will you find? Here are just a few examples:
- Gift cards to local restaurants, cafes and breweries
- Sports tickets and fan packages
- Museum passes
- Unique experiences, including a KOMO 4 station tour and lunch with a Seattle City councilmember
- Teacher experiences, from movie matinees to songwriting lessons
- Priceless pieces of art, created by our students
So visit 32auctions.com/Bryant2017 today and check out all the great items. Be sure you send the link to your friends and family — all are welcome to bid!
Mark your calendar for the auction, which opens March 6 at 6 a.m. and closes March 13 at 10 p.m. And we’ll see you online!
Questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Bryant’s online auction, which in the past was held in conjunction with the Bryant Blast, is moving to March this school year. It will be its own stand-alone event (online, of course), and we need your help to make it a success.
Right now, we’re asking for donations of auction items. What could you give? Who do you know who could give something awesome? Here are some examples of things we’re looking for:
- Seahawks, Sounders or Mariners tickets
- Gift cards to local restaurants, bars and pubs
- Ski lift tickets
- Vacation rentals
- Unique experiences (tour a TV station, create and name a burger at a local cafe, etc.)
- Parent parties (wine tasting, family street party, etc.) The sky’s the limit with this one!
- Shopping and retail gift cards
- Movie and theater tickets
The list goes on! We’re asking you to be creative and help us fill the auction with things our community will chomp at the bit to bid on — all in support of our amazing school. The deadline for auction item submissions is Feb. 1.
Ready to donate? Fill out an auction form with your donation and contact information and mail it with the item to the school (or drop it off in the front office). There are also printed forms available in the office.
Questions? Get in touch with us. Thank you!