April 8, 2014
Maggie Sweeney, Kathy Gerke, Robin Metcalf, Amy Shanafelt, Meta Godsell, Anne Aliverti, Patricia Parker, Liza Caputo, Joan Crooks, Rachel Friesen, Dan Sanger, Ann-Marie Spata, Becky Mackle, Susan Roden, Leeann Huntington, Jon Tuttle, Laura Larkin, Katie Becker
7:12pm Welcome and Introduction, Maggie Sweeney
Approve February Board Meeting Minutes, Meta Godsell
Officer/Standing Committee Reports
- Treasurer’s Report, Robin Metcalf/Amy Shanafelt
Special Committee Reports
- Bryant Blast Leeann Huntington
- School Budget Update, Dan Sanger/Maggie Sweeney
Dan anticipates there will be two split classes for next year: First and Second with Jessica Chon and Third and Fourth with Connie Bernard.
- Technology Committee/Technology Manager, Anne Aliverti
Maggie Sweeney asked that a proposal be presented to the Board to fund this position.
- Monetary Class Contributions, Patricia Parker/Maggie Sweeney
Patricia presented a proposal that would allow room parents to raise money for class parties and special events. Dan Sanger suggested asking staff for their opinions. Tabled until feedback received from staff.
- State of Bryant, Maggie Sweeney
Dan Sanger and Rachel Friesen will present the second half of the State of Bryant at the May meeting.
- Bryant Staff Changes, Rachel Friesen
Rachel Friesen will start her new position as Principal at Sacajawea Elementary School in July 2014
- Library Assistant, Anne Aliverti
Anne presented current library trends and Library Assistant description
Meeting Adjourned at 8:57pm