- 94 people logged at least 1 bike trip in May
- In total, they made 1159 roundtrips.
- This amounted to roughly 2000 miles — which would get you past the Arctic Circle or to the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula.
- All that bike riding took 392 hours, or 16 days.
- 2 students each biked 100 miles in May – not even the Bike Fairy is sure she biked that much!
- Ms. Kearney’s class won the Crank Arm trophy for class with the most trips.
- 28 students rode their bikes everyday – Congratulations to Tyson A., Sonja A., Sebio A., Naomi B., Walter B., Eleanor B., Maggie B., Milo C., Charlotte C., Gianina D., Rian F., Tristan F., Emma F., Ian F., Jackson H., Evan J., Jojo J., Madeleine M., Olympia L., Murrow L., Nicolas L., Vivienne L., Orli P., Ramona S., Diadora S., Sydney W., Pola Z., and Zoja Z.
We are proud of all of our Bryant bikers, and thank them and their parents for continuing the Bike Month tradition at Bryant. Keep on pedaling in the summer, and we’ll see you in the fall with Walk to School programming!