Our fundraising principles represent the values of our community. The basic practices that the Bryant PTSA follows in our fundraising include:
- Raise what the PTSA needs, as determined by the community-led budgeting process.
- Assume that money raised in one year is spent in the next, so that parents and students experience the direct benefits of their own fundraising.
- Encourage the community to participate in budgeting process and setting funding priorities.
- Respect the voluntary nature of PTSA contributions and ask people to give generously within their means. Resist the temptation to over-raise.
- Optimize the resources that are required for fund-raising (volunteer time and development costs).
Thank you in advance for the support you give to Bryant Elementary! Please contact our Fundraising Co-chairs Leeann Huntington and Sara Fenzl with any questions.