We need cool stuff for our online auction!
Bryant’s online auction will be March 5-12, 2018, as a stand-alone event. The auction committee is gearing up, and we’re starting by asking our Bryant parent community for any awesome items you might be able to donate.
What could you give? Do you know anyone who could give something cool? Here are examples of things we’d love to receive:
- Seahawks, Sounders or Mariners tickets
- Gift cards to local restaurants, bars and pubs
- Vacation rentals
- Unique experiences for kids and/or adults (tour a TV station, create and name a burger at a local cafe, etc.)
- Parent parties (wine tasting, family street party, etc.) The sky’s the limit with this one! Be creative and bring us any/all of your ideas!
- Shopping and retail gift cards
- Movie and theater tickets
The list goes on! We’re asking you to be creative and help us fill the auction with things from our local community – all in support of our amazing school. The deadline for auction item submissions is Feb. 1, 2018.
Ready to donate? Fill out an auction form with your donation and contact information and mail it with the item to the school (or drop it off in the front office).
Questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.