Bryant’s online auction, which in the past was held in conjunction with the Bryant Blast, is moving to March this school year. It will be its own stand-alone event (online, of course), and we need your help to make it a success.
Right now, we’re asking for donations of auction items. What could you give? Who do you know who could give something awesome? Here are some examples of things we’re looking for:
- Seahawks, Sounders or Mariners tickets
- Gift cards to local restaurants, bars and pubs
- Ski lift tickets
- Vacation rentals
- Unique experiences (tour a TV station, create and name a burger at a local cafe, etc.)
- Parent parties (wine tasting, family street party, etc.) The sky’s the limit with this one!
- Shopping and retail gift cards
- Movie and theater tickets
The list goes on! We’re asking you to be creative and help us fill the auction with things our community will chomp at the bit to bid on — all in support of our amazing school. The deadline for auction item submissions is Feb. 1.
Ready to donate? Fill out an auction form with your donation and contact information and mail it with the item to the school (or drop it off in the front office). There are also printed forms available in the office.
Questions? Get in touch with us. Thank you!