Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Attendees: Leann Huntington, Lauren, Abraham, Jennifer Mahlum, Rachel Schaw, Kim Love, Kim Larsen, Amy Shanafelt, Julie Pearson, Dan Sanger, Sam Fogg, Tiffany Morgan, Jason Smith, Michelle Ireton, Whitney Griesbach, Mary Britt-Love, Sara Fenzl, Anna Marburg, J Fangman
February Board Meeting Minutes -Approved
Office/Standing Committee Reports
- Treasurer’s Report (Lauren Abraham & Jennifer Mahlum)
- Increase in expenses for next year
- Budget Committee meeting with The Building to explore creative compromises
- Fundraising Committee (Kim Larsen)
- There is a need to increase the ask for the Annual Campaign for 2016-2017 school year
- Discussion around how much it should be raised by.
- The Budget Committee will bring a proposed increase at the May meeting
- Update from the bell times task force (Leeann Huntington)
- Parent survey results indicate preference is to prioritize the following programs for space allocation: LASER, ASE, school clubs & play
- Taskforce is working with Dan/Julie on logistics of room scheduling.
- Legislative update (Joan Crooks)
- Funding model for ASE coordinator position (Leeann Huntington)