Seattle Public Schools hosts meetings at area schools on different topics and initiatives. Check the schedule for your areas of interest.
Community Meetings on BTA Levies
SPS shares information about the upcoming Operations Levy and the Buildings, Technology, Academics/Athletics IV (BTA IV) Capital Levy which will be submitted to Seattle voters in February 2016. The Operations Levy renews every three years, represents nearly 25% of the District’s annual general fund budget and supports basic educational programs not fully funded by the state. The Buildings, Technology and Academics IV (BTA IV) Capital Levy renews every six years and funds hundreds of small renovations and major maintenance projects, as well as technology, academic and athletic initiatives at our school buildings.
- Tuesday, March 24, 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Mercer International Middle
- Wednesday, March 25, 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Ballard High School
- Monday, March 30, 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Nathan Hale High School
- Tuesday, March 31, 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Fairmount Park Elementary
- Thursday, April 2, 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Meany Middle School