Please click here today to make your gift.
Bryant classes that receive 100% participation win a free recess. (Participate without donating by selecting the option online.)
The past few years have been unlike any we’ve faced in Bryant’s more than 100-year history. Your tax-deductible online gift allows Bryant to meet its academic and enrichment goals for every student at Bryant during these challenging times. Not every family can afford a gift of this amount. All gifts are valued.
By donating, you provide:
– Reading & math specialists + tutors for students needing early and continued support
– Enrichment opportunities in arts, music, technology & library which expand education beyond math, science and reading
– Classroom assistance, supplies, and field-trip support for teachers that request it
– Community-building and academic events encouraging connections between Bryant families, including in-person and virtual speaker forums and family events.
– Support for our Bryant community & beyond including families and schools in need
Like all Seattle Public Schools, Bryant’s enrollment has decreased during the pandemic which equates to reduced funding from Washington State. This makes the academic and enrichment resources we provide even more important. It also means that the cost to provide them is higher per student.