SPS Volunteer Portal (samaritan.com)
Renew or Update Your Volunteer Application – Seattle Public Schools (seattleschools.org)
There’s still time to get creative and join in the National PTAs Reflections Art Program.
Kids, create your own works of art inspired by the theme “I am Hopeful Because…” and follow the entry instructions below to participate.
We will celebrate your participation at Bryant’s Reflections Exhibition and Showcase party in December and, if selected, you may have a chance to be recognized at city, state and even national levels!
ABOUT THE REFLECTIONS ENTRY PROCESS:
1. You’ll see an artist’s statement section on the entry form. That statement is definitely worth some thought. This should be kid-generated, but parents can help transcribe/type as needed. For the signature, just type in the name. Once filled out, please rename the file with your child’s name and grade and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Click on any of the following entry categories to see the submission guidelines for each. Please follow the instructions closely: Dance Choreography – en español; Film Production – en español; Literature – en español; Music Composition – en español; Photography – en español; Visual Arts – en español; Special Artist Rules – en español;
3. You may choose to submit up to two artworks, however, only one entry per arts category is allowed.
4. Drop off physical works of art in the Reflections Drop Off Bin located outside the Main Office by November 6th, clearly labeled on the backside only, and preferably with a copy of the form. Digital entries should be sent via email or provide a link for download.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
We look forward to celebrating your creativity!
Every year, thousands of kids around the country – including here at Bryant – create original works of art inspired by a specific theme and enter their work in the National PTAs Reflections Art Program. At Bryant, we celebrate all of our Reflections artists with a special Exhibition and Showcase party. If selected, you may also be recognized at city, state and even national levels.
This year’s theme is “I’m Hopeful Because. . .”
There are six categories to choose from – Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts. You may choose to submit up to two artworks, however, only one entry per arts category is allowed.
Deadline: Wednesday, November 1st
Want to learn more?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about categories and how to submit your work.
Join us for a family fun-filled night of music, games, haunted house, photos, prizes and more this Saturday, October 21st at the Bryant Elementary School Playground from 4:00 p.m – 6:30 p.m.
FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL!
Tickets purchased will be used for games, food, photos, and haunted house.
$1 per ticket
Games and Scavenger Hunt – 1 Ticket
Photo Booth, Face Painting, Haunted House – 3 Tickets
Pizza or Hotdog with chips and drink – 5 tickets
Tickets will be sold at the school garden everyday after school from 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. starting on Tuesday, 10/17/23. Tickets purchased online and in advance can be picked up the following business day at the school garden from 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the event.
Click here to participate in the Annual Campaign!
Goal: 100% Participation!*
Last year, Bryant achieved 98% participation!
Classes that reach 100% participation win a free recess!
Your tax-deductible online gift of $550 per student* (or more if you can!) helps provide:
Please join us in supporting our students!
*No donation required to participate. Participate without donating by selecting the option online.
Meetings are Tuesdays at 7pm in the Bryant Elementary Library, unless otherwise noted.
* denotes General Membership Meetings. All PTSA Members and Bryant families are encouraged to attend. Agenda includes items of general interest.
September 12, 2023
Minutes | Budget |Treasurer Overview
October 10, 2023*
Minutes | Budget | September Financials
November 14, 2023
Minutes | Budget | October Financials |Fiscal Year 2022-2023 Year End Report
December 12, 2023
Minutes | Budget | November Financials
January 9, 2024
Minutes| Budget | December Financials
February 13, 2024
Minutes | Budget| January Financials
March 12, 2024*
Minutes | Budget | February Financials
April 9, 2024
Minutes | Budget | March Financials | Budget Highlights
May 14, 2024
Minutes | Budget | April Financials | Budget Highlights | 2023-2024 Bryant PTSA Proposed Budget | Proposed Budget Narrative
June 11, 2024*
Minutes | Budget Documents: • Budget Spreadsheet • Cash Schedule • Budget Summary