- Thursday January 21 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday February 4 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Bryant teachers would love to have your help in the remote learning model. Some examples: lead a virtual field trip to a museum or other educational venue, tech room parent-provide tech support to teachers and parents, plan/manage celebrations- holiday, birthdays, etc.
NEW BRYANT PARENT VOLUNTEERS
Hello, new Bryant Parents! We look forward to welcoming you as a volunteer. Engage in volunteer opportunities in the virtual classroom or volunteer for PTSA activities.
Go to: https://www.seattleschools.org/volunteerapplication to complete volunteer requirements and the Seattle Public Schools (SPS) online volunteer application.
All SPS volunteer information is on this website. The application process takes about 40 minutes and the online application is available in multiple languages.
RETURNING APPROVED BRYANT PARENT VOLUNTEERS
If you completed a SPS online volunteer application from 2018 to date, volunteers need to renew their background check every 2 years. If you can’t volunteer this year, your volunteer application stays in the system. When you’re ready to volunteer again, see directions below for renewing.
Volunteers will receive notification a month before their background check is due to expire.
How to log into the SPS volunteer portal and renew or update your information:
- Visit https://good.samaritan.com/custom/521/forgot_password
- Enter the email address you used to apply with us originally
- Enter your birth date
- An email will be sent to you shortly with a link to create a password (check your junk/bulk/spam box if you can’t locate it)
- Visit the portal login page at https://good.samaritan.com/custom/521/volunteer_login and begin updating your application
- Click on “EDIT PROFILE” to review and update your application
- Be sure to click “SAVE” at the bottom for your application before exiting the page
- Moving forward you can login with your established password at https://good.samaritan.com/custom/521/volunteer_login