Greetings Seussical parents!
Here’s your Seussical week 8 newsletter. Please read all of it. This is how we will communicate important news for the coming week.
Rehearsal Reminders: Rehearsals this week on Monday & Thursday 6:15-8:00. Please remind your kids to bring their scripts, a pencil, and a water bottle to all rehearsals.
We are quickly approaching performances! Please mark your calendars with these tech and dress rehearsal times, keeping in mind which cast your student is in. During tech and dress rehearsals students will rehearse in full costume. Beginning on March 14, students should show up in their base blacks to all rehearsals and performances.
- Saturday, March 7 – NO ADDED REHEARSAL
- Thursday, March 12 – only JoJos, Hortons, Gertrudes and Cats called for vocal rehearsal. All other performers have the evening off.
- Saturday, March 14 – CATS cast and crew 12:30P-3:15P and HATS cast and crew 3P-5:45P – TECH REHEARSAL
- Monday, March 16 – HATS cast and crew 6P-7:30P and CATS cast and crew 7:15P-8:45 – DRESS REHEARSAL
- Wednesday, March 18 – CATS cast and crew 6P-7:30P and HATS cast and crew 7:15P-8:45P – DRESS REHEARSAL
- Thursday, March 19 – CATS cast arrives at 6:15P and crew arrives at 6:30P – 7P Show
- Friday, March 20 – HATS cast arrives at 6:15P and crew arrives at 6:30P – 7P Show
- Saturday, March 21 – HATS cast arrives at 1:15P and crew arrives at 1:30P – 2P Show
- Saturday, March 21 – CATS cast arrives at 6:15P and crew arrives at 6:30P – 7P Show
- Saturday, March 21 – Seussical Company Cast Party and Strike – 8:15P
More Volunteer Opportunities: Thank you to everyone who have been stepping up and showing up to volunteer! We are getting so close to the finish line, which means a ramp up of more volunteer opportunities. WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER! We have more flat painting opportunities this week . All the slots have been filled for Monday but we still need volunteers for Thursday. Please take a look at the Sign Up Genius to sign up!
Costumes: Students must bring their complete costume (minus their base blacks) to rehearsal on Monday March 9 in this container or something very, very similar in size.
We will purchase 46 of these in bulk. Contact Traci Underwood (email@example.com) if you want to purchase one of these for $3.80. Label the container with the student’s name, name of their cast (Hats or Cats), and the name of their character(s).
Bake Sale Sign Ups: Stay tuned! We will be sending a bake sale sign up soon. If you are talented at baking sweets this volunteer opportunity is for you.
Bryant Play Webpage: The webpage is up and running for Seussical! This is a handy one stop shop for all your Seussical needs. These newsletters will be posted there, so no need to sift through your email– just bookmark this webpage! You can also find such hits as: Suessical rehearsal calendar, play fee payment link, Sign Up Genius link, link to vocals and more!
Email with questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for next week’s installment of Seussical News.