The Bryant PTSA is looking for passionate volunteers to serve on the PTSA Board for the 2022 – 2023 school year.
Virtual Information Session: PTSA 101 and Q&A on PTSA Board Roles
with the current PTSA president and Nominating Committee
Thursday, April 28th from 6-7PM
Join via google meet: https://meet.
Note: attending the session is NOT required to be nominated to the board
In-Person Meet and Greet: Q&A
with current PTSA board members, Vice President and Nominating Committee
Wednesday May4th from 8-9PM
Join us to come say hello and learn how to get engaged in our community.
With many leadership and committee chair positions opening up (including the president and vice president roles), there is an opportunity and need for new community members to join the board. The 2022-23 Bryant PTSA board will have a critical role to lead the Bryant community as we return to old and make new community traditions next school year. At its core, PTSA is a child advocacy organization. Additionally, Bryant PTSA signed on to a Resolution on Anti-Racism in 2020 – there is lots of opportunity to make good on this commitment!
We are looking for PTSA board members who are passionate about the PTSA’s mission and are committed to building equitable and inclusive spaces. People of color, and advocates for marginalized identities are especially encouraged to join!
To nominate yourself or someone else, please contact Carrie Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Maureen Bhak (email@example.com).
The Bryant PTSA works to:
- advocate for the well-being and education of all children in our community;
- identify and prioritize the needs of students furthest from educational justice;
- dismantle the structural racism that marginalizes our black, indigenous and people of color communities;
- foster connections between students, families, teachers, staff and administrators;
- cultivate an inclusive community and sense of belonging at Bryant; and
- enrich the learning environment through volunteerism and sustainable funding.
We need you to help realize these goals for our community!