Important short-term volunteer need
The PTSA Nominating Committee is forming now and seeking additional volunteers. We have an amazing opportunity to support our students and community in the coming school year. The Nominating Committee plays an essential role in April and May – working as a team to identify a diverse group of candidates to fill open roles in the PTSA Board. Please contact email@example.com to join the committee or express an interest in board leadership in 2021-2022.
- 3+ volunteers needed
- No prior experience required – WA PTA and Bryant PTSA will provide materials to get you started
- Representation matters! The Nominating Committee will be seeking candidates to represent diverse perspectives from our community
- Timing: The committee will be formed ASAP, they will present a draft slate of candidates at the May PTSA meeting, and elections will be held at the June PTSA meeting
- Questions? We’d be happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please consider volunteering to join this short-term committee in the important work of planning for an amazing year ahead for our students, our building, and our community email@example.com