An online version of the recent PTSA presentation, welcoming and encouraging participants in Bryant’s PTSA has been posted here: https://www.bryantschool.org/bryant-elementary-ptsa-membership-guide-spring-2021/
Check it out!
All community members are welcome to attend the next Bryant PTSA Board meeting on Tuesday, May 11th at 7:00pm
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
Phone Conference ID: 314 392 148#
To inquire about accommodations to attend this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you can join us!
Click here for a full list of 2020-21 PTSA meetings.
We’ve created a new web page with lots of details about the new hybrid in-person model. Please Click Here to see all the details.
Note: Updated as of 3/31/21 6:18PM
Earlier this week we sent a message with links to forms that need to be completed before your child returns to in person learning on Monday. The way we sent these forms didn’t work for most families so we have attached PDFs to this message. Please drop your hard copies off in the tub at the front doors of the school (from 9-1) or email bryant.attendance@
Principal Charmaine (Char) Marshall and AP Heather Snookal
See below for important details about new drop off and pick up procedures for in-person learning from Principal Marshall:
- You must have filled out your child’s health attestation before arriving to school by car.
- We will have a designated traffic flow pattern – well marked with signs. Drop off will be past the bus zone on 34th. This is designated by a blue smiley face on the map above.
- You will remain in your car and a staff member will escort your child to their class line up spot. Classes will line up on the playground and will be physically distanced from each other.
- To help us know your child’s name and where they need to go, please prepare a sign with your child’s first and last name and their teacher’s name in bolded letters to hold up when you arrive to the drop off/pick up location.
- Have your child’s backpack ready to go and mask already on so that when you arrive your child can give you a kiss and hug and hop out to be escorted in.
- When you pick up your child, you will need to have your name sign ready for staff to see. We will look down the line of cars and getting your children in anticipation.
- You must have filled out your child’s health attestation before arriving to school on foot.
- You will drop your child off with a staff member at the entrance to the playground by the garden on 33rd. This is designated by a blue heart on the map above.
- Have your child’s mask on and backpack ready when you arrive to school to wait to be escorted on to the playground.
- Please prepare a sign with your child’s first and last name and their teacher’s name in bolded letters to hold up when you arrive to the walking drop off location. This will help with both arrival and pick up.